We now manually approve all new user accounts due to a large influx of spam bots. Accounts are normally approved within 48 hours.
If you need any help with using this Wiki, please ask here: TalkFord.com Wiki Submission Forum
Bulkhead - Pulling a live feed through
|Difficulty?||Easy, just fiddly|
|How long does this take?||1/2 hour|
Howto Pull a Live Feed Through the Bulkhead on a MkIII?
1) Find the big loom going through the bulkhead on the passenger side.
2) Pull out the glovebox
3) Find the other side of the big loom behind all those fuses
4) Poke a screwdrive through the grommet, trying to avoid the wires, I found there was space in the gromet above the main bundle. If you got it right, it should appear under the bonnet.
5) I poked a coat hanger through the hole, bent the end over and pulled the new cable back into the car.
6) Pull all slack though, and route through to the boot, or where ever you need it, and reassemble the glovebox.